'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at the cathouse door
-Oliver!
Rance Grenier
Wanderer

Age: 33 | Height: 6' | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Mercedes Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RANCE
I need a time out.
Send me to the beach
Good. And, yeah, I asked directions on the way here. No need to be wanderin' around half the ni-- Rance cut himself off, realizing as he said it how utterly pointless that word was that week. With the mental impression of awkwardness, he shifted from one taloned foot to the other. No point in wanderin' around. Right. Anyway.

He heard the door below him open up before he could dwell on just another weird aspect of the LongNight. Tipping forward, he looked down at the blond head of his friend, just as Oliver stepped outside and announced himself. Almost before he finished speaking, Oliver would hear the rustle of feathers and Rance would drop down from the lip of the roof, perching on the offered arm. Hey. Who am I to turn down a free ride? There's the sense of good humor and amusement over the bond as the large raven bobs his head and fluffs his feathers in a physical show that he's pleased to see Oliver as well.
and don't let me come back
'til my attitude changes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at the cathouse door - by Rance - 06-26-2020, 02:03 AM