'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at the cathouse door
-Oliver!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The correction earns a faint bit of laughter. I haven’t even tried going out into that stuff. You’re far braver than me.

Gorgeous, black wings flutter on down and the raven lands onto his arm. A smile appears on his face as he looks Rance up and down. ”You’re pretty damn adorable as a raven, ya know?” He even offers a gentle stroke on his head, just in case that he wanted it.

Retracting his hand, Oliver moved back on inside, taking Rance alongside with him. ”I hope your LongNight has been going well. I really am glad to see you. I don’t even know how much longer we have anymore.” There is a smile on his face as he shakes his head, moving down the halls towards his room.

Once inside the two would have plenty to talk about and lots to do. It’d be a relaxed night, but not too long either. Just the perfect amount of time to let out any pent up frustrations and let loose for the first time in what felt like forever.

Fin
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at the cathouse door - by Oliver - 07-01-2020, 02:57 AM