Didn't think it'd be so soon
for Korbin
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Morgan was certainly not expected Korbin to give such a long answer and it showed on her face, a tired surprise taking over as the speech went on. A hand on her hip, she felt like a teacher admonishing a naughty pupil who was trying to explain at length how the dog had eaten his homework.

She herself was nervous about some parts of the new world the portals had opened up to them: the incoming of Outlanders and especially the Ascended. Still, she had realised rather early that trying to defy all of it was foolish. If Halo wanted to keep up with the rest of the world that was now at it's doorstep, it had to be able to adapt.

His words about the farm simply had her mouth fall open; she struggled for what to say simply because it seemed almost deliberately ridiculous. "You really believe that a farm is at the same level as what the Voice is doing? That Chulane has the power to change things like a God by doing some agricultural work? The Ascended could actively be dangerous to us. I fail to see how a farm is, especially as Chulane is very willing to work with our farmers and discuss adaptations to his plans if needed; if you have a legitimate concern with concrete outcomes, then you would have legs to stand on here."

The desire to return to some nostalgia laden era that had never existed was a dangerous one and not something she wanted to encourage. "I can tell the members of the council to leave you be, but when you are so regularly coming up as a name that is causing trouble it is hard for me to believe the issue lays with them and not you, Korbin. This is the new Halo we live in now. The portals are a part of our life and I specifically made a council of new and old so we could attempt to marry the two. When you have real evidence, real notes, real reasons other than emotions and blind hate, you can come to speak with me."
There will come a time, you'll see
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
Didn't think it'd be so soon - by Morgan - 06-23-2020, 05:04 PM
RE: Didn't think it'd be so soon - by Korbin - 06-23-2020, 05:16 PM
RE: Didn't think it'd be so soon - by Morgan - 06-24-2020, 05:15 PM
RE: Didn't think it'd be so soon - by Korbin - 06-24-2020, 06:24 PM
RE: Didn't think it'd be so soon - by Morgan - 06-24-2020, 10:59 PM
RE: Didn't think it'd be so soon - by Korbin - 06-25-2020, 12:18 AM
RE: Didn't think it'd be so soon - by Morgan - 06-25-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: Didn't think it'd be so soon - by Korbin - 06-25-2020, 09:36 PM
RE: Didn't think it'd be so soon - by Morgan - 06-26-2020, 11:01 PM