One eye is taking for an eye (o)
Rasmus Nyaroy
Luxere Herder

Age: 48 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Ayla Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
mirrors on the ceiling, pink champagne on ice
Rasmus gave the woman an eye-crinkling smile, and offered his hands up in surrender. "I promise not to mess with your bread. Although it does smell fantastic." He winked, allowing his body to relax slightly. The blonde woman was nonthreatening, and seemed like the chattering type. That took his off edge. It was nice when he didn't have to do all the talking; doing all the talking made him stammer and stutter like a fool, his vocal chords creaking with disuse and in need of an oil change.

He was slightly embarrassed that he'd been so easy to read, but also relieved that the woman was the reassuring kind. He nodded slowly, golden eyes dropping briefly to the table. "Yes. I'm... Out of practice. I don't usually live in the Citadel." His tone was jovial, and he smiled again. He took the woman's hand, Delphine, and shook it gently, scared he'd break her. His own hands were rough and large, and he felt once again like a coarse, unintelligent giant amongst civilized folk. "Rasmus. I'd say people call me Ras, but they don't." He grinned widely, white teeth flashing.

He nodded his head in acknowledgement, a thoughtful look crossing his face. "I can understand that. If I could, I don't think I'd eat meat, either." He admitted, thinking of his beloved Luxere. He definitely turned his nose up at eating them, but unfortunately food was food, and he couldn't afford to be picky. "I'd have to eat a whole lot of plants not to starve, I think." He chuckled.
we are all just prisoners here, of our own device
RASMUS

Messages In This Thread
One eye is taking for an eye (o) - by Rasmus - 06-24-2020, 06:31 PM
RE: One eye is taking for an eye (o) - by Rasmus - 06-26-2020, 09:55 PM
RE: One eye is taking for an eye (o) - by Rasmus - 06-27-2020, 09:57 PM
RE: One eye is taking for an eye (o) - by Rasmus - 07-01-2020, 08:06 AM