One eye is taking for an eye (o)
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Delphine
Delphine chuckled, giving the man a wide grin as he promised not to touch her bread. When he admitted he was out of practice, she chuckled. "I don't either, really. I live with," she twisted in her seat, gaze skimmed the people in the hall, before she pointed, directly towards her blonde, blue-eyed stunner. "That's Noah, I live with him." He'd probably seen the two of them, they were almost always touching one another, kissing one another. Delphine had a bit of trouble getting used to that, but Noah seemed so at ease, eventually it had gotten easier.

"Rasmus! That's such an interesting name. Does it mean anything? I was named for delphinium, a plant that, while poisonous and sickening, in the correct dosages works as a sedative." She'd recognized the man was even more uncomfortable than she. And she was making up for that. "But I doubt anyone finds me sedating," she snorted, biting into a piece of sweet-bread.

When the man addressed meat, she shook her head. "Not at all! Certain fruits and vegetables, and regular plants too, have enough protein to fill you up just like meat." She exclaimed, with a nod and a smile. "The hard thing is just, it's so cold here, not much can grow."
Let me make you smile, darling.

Messages In This Thread
One eye is taking for an eye (o) - by Rasmus - 06-24-2020, 06:31 PM
RE: One eye is taking for an eye (o) - by Rasmus - 06-26-2020, 09:55 PM
RE: One eye is taking for an eye (o) - by Rasmus - 06-27-2020, 09:57 PM
RE: One eye is taking for an eye (o) - by Delphine - 06-27-2020, 11:59 PM
RE: One eye is taking for an eye (o) - by Rasmus - 07-01-2020, 08:06 AM