One eye is taking for an eye (o)
Rasmus Nyaroy
Luxere Herder

Age: 48 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Ayla Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
mirrors on the ceiling, pink champagne on ice
Rasmus nodded. He thought perhaps he'd seen them, on one of his trips into the Citadel to get supplies or deliver one of his Luxere. Having lived in Halo his whole life, Rasmus knew of most people. Most people just didn't know of him. "Oh, right." He murmured in agreement. "Where abouts do you two live?" He queried, voice open and curious.

The big man chuckled slightly at that. "You don't seem either poisonous nor boring, at least, not yet." He joked. "No, at least, my parents didn't tell me if it does." He frowned slightly, but shrugged his shoulders. "They weren't particularly meaningful people." He smiled fondly. They'd both passed on, peacefully, five or so years ago.

Rasmus absolutely agreed with her, but couldn't help the small chuckle that escaped him. "Oh, definitely." He added quickly, not wanting her to think that he was laughing at her. "Just, don't try to eat the grass." Rasmus winked. His face turned thoughtful. "It isn't very filling, and it doesn't taste great." He admitted wryly. "You know, I've never been out of Halo, so I guess I'm just use to the cold. But some greens would be nice, for sure." Rasmus smiled broadly.
we are all just prisoners here, of our own device
RASMUS

Messages In This Thread
One eye is taking for an eye (o) - by Rasmus - 06-24-2020, 06:31 PM
RE: One eye is taking for an eye (o) - by Rasmus - 06-26-2020, 09:55 PM
RE: One eye is taking for an eye (o) - by Rasmus - 06-27-2020, 09:57 PM
RE: One eye is taking for an eye (o) - by Rasmus - 07-01-2020, 08:06 AM