Nothing but problems between me and you
Delphine
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
It's so nice to meet you
Straightening up with the pestle between two fingers, Korbin shot the woman a wary, unfriendly look. He couldn't bring himself to forgive her for the blackmail, for refusing to listen all those times he'd told her to go away. Even with Noah as mediator he couldn't stand to have her anywhere near him, and it took effort to merely remain civil.

It had come to a point where Korbin couldn't even tell what he so disliked about her. It was down to a crawling of the skin, a purely physical rection that made him want to flinch away and shudder. It was almost ridiculous.

"I'm remaking the tea, since you've choked mine with so much honey it's no longer drinkable," he replied, clipped and hoarse. There was a delicious fragrance rising from the pie, but Korbin only threw it half a glance, suspicious of anything that came from her hands. "Oh? Let me guess, there's only half a jar of honey in it?"

He had opinions about people who smothered perfectly good food in sweetness. It was cloying and stomach churning, toothache inducing... Weaver had loved it.
Let's never meet again

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nothing but problems between me and you - by Korbin - 06-24-2020, 10:25 PM