Nothing but problems between me and you
Delphine
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
It's so nice to meet you
It was such a bland and flat answer that Korbin grimaced in distaste. It left no opening for either argument - exchanging barbs - or jest - the same way - and he didn't even try to continue prodding that dead horse.

"Some note in the Hollowed Ground said that's what you Outlanders are. Copies of the real you. Maybe it's wrong, but its as good an explanation as any. Would answer why there's no portals leading out of Caido... there weren't any in the first place."

The comment on Zariah made him snort. "Considering how she sacrificed her child to a goddess for personal gain, I doubt she'll be allowed to head a dinner table, let alone a school. Any mage can tell you about the basics - even I could, and I don't have a shred of magic in me."

Scraping out the ground herbs, Korbin started measuring them into a container. Two parts of this to three of that, one of something else... and nothing sweet anywhere near his blend. He had changed the dosage of a few things too, and replaced a herb for something better. Would she notice? Or care?
Let's never meet again

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nothing but problems between me and you - by Korbin - 06-25-2020, 12:41 AM