Personal Quest Babies, Cramps, and Rashes
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Of course Phoebe's door was open, silly silly personal quest attendees! She was a midwife, people had to be able to get her at all times! Also, her door didn't even have a lock. An issue for a different time perhaps. The young blonde looked like she was rather standing in the middle of a tornado. Her hair was up in a messy bun atop her head, her sleeves were rolled up passed her elbows, and she had even forgone her usual dress for some leggings and a tunic. This was serious business... whatever she was doing.

When Remi stepped in, she looked up, her stress obvious on her face. It was quite plain she had started one too many projects and as of yet had not completed a single one. At that moment she was on the ground, painting a sign for her door. "Remi!" she said with a bright smile, the relief in her tone evident. Then the faces of two women appeared behind him but she didn't recognize them. "And friends! Oh bless all of you, do you have time to help me I've uhm....well I was so ambitious this morning and now I think I've gotten in too deep..." she said with a sigh, looking at the chaos around her.

"I'm Phoebe by the way." she said to the two women with a warm smile. "I'm trying to get my clinic back up and running. I've almost got the sign done, but I still have... The young midwife looked around the room with a slightly dismayed look. "I need to finish prepping the healing teas and tonics, get the furniture all in place, and get the bell system to the upstairs set up... I know it is a lot but anything you can help with would be so appreciated."

----------------------------------

TASKS

1. Teas and Tonics

Notes: Whoever takes on this task would find a nice assortment of various roots, spices, herbs, and other natural ingredients (some of which she may have sourced from a certain Alchemist) for making the teas and tonics alongside a mortar and pestle on a table in the very back room. There were recipes in a small notebook as well, but they were all very basic and straightforward.

2. Furniture

Notes: Phoebe will give whoever chooses this option a hand drawn layout. Aside from the back room and staircase, the space was one large room. Along the back wall there were three rooms made with curtains for walls. Each room needed a bed, chair, and small table. The rest of the space would need the rest of the furniture arranged like a cozy living room. All of the necessary pieces were around, as well as decorative accents like pillows and throws Phoebe had made. This would be the biggest task and likely would ultimately require more than one person to help.

3. The Bell System

Note: The first floor was the clinic, but the second floor was where Phoebe actually lived. The necessary twine and tools would be found at the foot of the stairs. The bell needed to be hung just inside the door at the top of the stairs. Then it needed to be attached to a piece of twin and fed down the stairs, hung along the wall and ceiling, so someone could stand at the bottom of the stairs and pull it to ring the bell.

THERE IS NO POST ORDER. IF YOU NEED PHOEBE TO DO/SAY SOMETHING JUST LET ME KNOW!

Remi, Melita, Rexanna
Phoebe
In a gentle way, you can shake the world

Messages In This Thread
Babies, Cramps, and Rashes - by Phoebe - 01-06-2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Babies, Cramps, and Rashes - by Remi - 01-07-2019, 02:04 AM
RE: Babies, Cramps, and Rashes - by Rexanna - 01-07-2019, 03:54 AM
RE: Babies, Cramps, and Rashes - by Melita - 01-08-2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Babies, Cramps, and Rashes - by Phoebe - 01-09-2019, 12:32 AM
RE: Babies, Cramps, and Rashes - by Remi - 01-10-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Babies, Cramps, and Rashes - by Rexanna - 01-10-2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Babies, Cramps, and Rashes - by Melita - 01-12-2019, 06:08 PM