Not One for Authority
For Maru
Olavi Heskin
Bodyguard

Age: 41 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ain't it warming you, the world goin' up in flames?
Olavi's livelihood depended on his ability to be 'uncouth', especially when contrasted with Nerissa, and it was inevitable that that had eventually come to taint his behaviour outside of his protection work too. He was unused to genuinely talking to anyone other than Nerissa now, unable to interact with the world with vulnerability or softness.

"Ha. Won't be taking you up on that one. Ever." He was pretty selective about who he slept with anyway, but Olavi's interests began and ended with women; that aside he doubted he could ever get over the idea he was sleeping with a hoighty-toighty King (the actual hoighty-toighty-ness didn't matter, it was about the principle).

All that said, Maru did say himself that his birth did not entitle him to anything better and that did soften Olavi's thoughts towards him a little: maybe this guy wasn't as snobby as he had imagined. Not that he'd let up that easily, though. "...Maybe. I'd like to see what it is you posh fuckers eat, anyway. I'm gonna call your bluff, mate: take me inside, then." He crossed his arms, laying down the challenge.
OLAVI
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Not One for Authority - by Olavi - 06-26-2020, 01:28 PM
RE: Not One for Authority - by Maru - 07-03-2020, 09:25 PM
RE: Not One for Authority - by Olavi - 07-03-2020, 10:55 PM
RE: Not One for Authority - by Maru - 07-11-2020, 03:16 AM
RE: Not One for Authority - by Olavi - 07-13-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Not One for Authority - by Maru - 08-07-2020, 05:53 AM
RE: Not One for Authority - by Olavi - 08-08-2020, 06:45 PM