ma petite patate
For Evelyn and Evie
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
Did you ever love her? Do you know?
Their tears - or at least Evelyn's - are...unexpected. Evie doesn't let herself question it, because it's not as if she knew the twins well even if they're all Naturals. Though she does soften slightly at their apparent distress, seeing Sam in their faces; young, caught up in something far greater than them, and searching blindly for some sort of tether. Even if their honorifics make her feel out of place, at least comfort is something she can supply. She's not so bold as to reach to physically comfort them - isn't the type, anyway - but she moves a little closer into their fold.

"I knew your family, I'm sorry to hear they've passed." That, firstly, is something she must say. Regret and grief briefly lining her tired eyes. So much has been done, and Evie is exhausted from her own hand in it all. "Your fears are not unfounded. But you are not alone, not while I am here. You may not be able to touch the door, but I can. You will not be trapped here, you have my word as Queen." Gods, does that feel wrong to say. Like she's spitting on Rexanna's memory by saying the word in such a proprietary way. "The door will not be touched nor opened until the sun rises again, not without my being there. Stay away from the door, as far as you can. Stay together, as quiet as you can. All we can do now, girls, is wait." The grim set of her jaw speaks of too many years of LongNights beneath her belt. She won't lie and say it will be easy, or tell them she will fix the wrongs a Goddess has wrought. This is all she can give them.
Or did you never want to be alone?

Messages In This Thread
ma petite patate - by Mabel - 06-26-2020, 04:40 PM
RE: ma petite patate - by Evie - 07-01-2020, 05:51 PM
RE: ma petite patate - by Evelyn - 07-04-2020, 04:47 AM
RE: ma petite patate - by Mabel - 07-04-2020, 10:12 PM
RE: ma petite patate - by Evie - 07-11-2020, 03:55 AM
RE: ma petite patate - by Evelyn - 07-12-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: ma petite patate - by Mabel - 07-12-2020, 05:27 PM
RE: ma petite patate - by Evie - 07-17-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: ma petite patate - by Evelyn - 07-18-2020, 11:10 AM
RE: ma petite patate - by Mabel - 07-18-2020, 10:49 PM