Dude... Where am I?
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
But what does it take to break you, to awake you?
To make you bow and spit it out?
Released from the makeshift infirmary and the cot that had been his for the past few days, Korbin almost missed it. It had been quiet, and free of people - with a few exceptions that made up all of the 'almost' part - and smelled better. His hands had almost stopped trembling however, and since he didn't run a fever anymore he had returned to work. Haggard looking, wraith thin and with a graveyard stare... but that was no different from many of the others that haunted these halls.

Like the woman who slammed fish down onto the makeshift counter like she might had not had liquid for a season and might die if she didn't get a drink soon. Recognizing the face, Korbin knew the first for for the shitfaced lie it was. The second... might be more true, if his own detox had taught him anything.

"What took you so long? Thought you'd have been glued to this corner as soon as Night fell," he remarked, as he reached for a clean mug. Filling it with the same half ration as usual, he set it down before the woman and dragged the pile of jerky over. "This is enough for booze to last the rest of LongNight, sure you wanna drink it all away?" But even as he said it, the raven bit off a strip of the leathery meat and set the rest aside; chewing slowly as he reclined in the chair he'd scrounged up for himself.
Doesn't matter if I hate you or embrace you
Nothing makes you turn around

Messages In This Thread
Dude... Where am I? - by Ingrid - 06-28-2020, 03:39 PM
RE: Dude... Where am I? - by Korbin - 06-28-2020, 04:06 PM
RE: Dude... Where am I? - by Ingrid - 06-28-2020, 04:33 PM
RE: Dude... Where am I? - by Korbin - 06-28-2020, 04:49 PM
RE: Dude... Where am I? - by Ingrid - 06-28-2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Dude... Where am I? - by Korbin - 06-28-2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Dude... Where am I? - by Ingrid - 06-28-2020, 08:37 PM
RE: Dude... Where am I? - by Korbin - 06-28-2020, 09:33 PM