Dude... Where am I?
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
But what does it take to break you, to awake you?
To make you bow and spit it out?
Korbin gave her an incredulous look. "How deep in the drink have you even been?" he blurted, unable to keep quiet. "Please tell me that you did not actually manage to remain oblivious about the attack on the Citadel too? Weaver opening the new bar at the end of Longheat is one thing to miss, but..." Korbin shook his head, and forced down a steadying breath. Should Ingrid really be served more to drink? Her memory seemed completely toasted, if she had been conscious enough to keep up with anything that went on.

He forced himself to calm down. "Neron was made Warden through a pact with the Eirachi. He was supposed to hand over his firstborn child, but tried to circumvent it by turning to The Voice and ascending. But apparently Zariah's son was her and Neron's child from... some other future? That part keeps tripping me up.

"At any rate, when she found out, Zariah went straight to the Eirachi and handed over the child. Probably to take power herself... but that backfired on her, after Eirachi avenged herself on our town and destroyed the Palace. When the people found out what happened, both she and Neron were removed from power."

His sister had taken over, and Morgan after her when the dragon claimed Weaver's life. It was a delicious piece of gossip, and Korbin was astounded that it hadn't reached Ingrid yet.
Doesn't matter if I hate you or embrace you
Nothing makes you turn around

Messages In This Thread
Dude... Where am I? - by Ingrid - 06-28-2020, 03:39 PM
RE: Dude... Where am I? - by Korbin - 06-28-2020, 04:06 PM
RE: Dude... Where am I? - by Ingrid - 06-28-2020, 04:33 PM
RE: Dude... Where am I? - by Korbin - 06-28-2020, 04:49 PM
RE: Dude... Where am I? - by Ingrid - 06-28-2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Dude... Where am I? - by Korbin - 06-28-2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Dude... Where am I? - by Ingrid - 06-28-2020, 08:37 PM
RE: Dude... Where am I? - by Korbin - 06-28-2020, 09:33 PM