Feel That Fire
for Ashetta [open to any deity]
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
      ’Patterns get you killed.’ His own voice played quietly in his mind, and the slightest hint of a smirk played on his lips for a brief moment. Kalt glanced gently at Ashe while they walked, his hand place on the small of her back. There had been a second shrine discovered in the Glade, of all places. Not like he had made it his business to investigate the first shrine just yet...deities weren’t exactly his specialty.

As they approached the outdoor shrine, Kalt narrowed his eyes at the pattern of the rocks. It was enchanting and beautiful and all of that nonsense, but patterns never had a place in his life, which made him instantly feel slightly on edge about standing around a massive one dedicated to the unknown gods of an unknown world.

He wondered briefly if they should have brought something as tribute, but decided they were better off traveling light. The symbols on the shrine intrigued him, though. He committed them to memory and decided that he would try to find matching or at least similar scripture in an Atheneum book or tome.

He had been spending a decent amount of time in Atheneum, probably a little more than he should have been, but the literary resources there seemed virtually endless. One such scroll he was able to mostly decipher seemed to reference a deity, or at least a being of great power. The details around the being he hadn’t been able to figure out from the scroll, but it piqued his interest. When Ashetta came home from the border with the name Frey after seeing Remi and a duchess from Northaven, Kalt decided it he needed to know more. Of course Ashe was coming with him because far be it him to be able to handle anything like this without fucking something up. He would almost be offended if he didn’t love her company.

Prayer. It was such a strange concept. Faith in some mysterious higher power... He had met a higher power in this world, one by the name of Ludo, but he wasn’t focused on Ludo at that moment. In truth, he wanted to put some things together in his mind before attempting to contact that deity. Not that he had control over who showed up, if anyone did.

His eyes landed on Ashe once again, and he gave her a reassuring grin. It might have also been partially for himself, as he really had no idea what he was doing. ”Whoever has their ears on up there,” he started, glancing up at the sky, his breath clouding in front of his face, ”we were hoping for an audience with the one called Frey.” Was that formal enough? He supposed they would find out sooner or later.

Kalt
I  am flesh and I am bone,
i rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold
i've got fire in my soul

Messages In This Thread
Feel That Fire - by Kalt - 01-07-2019, 03:45 AM
RE: Feel That Fire - by Ashetta - 01-07-2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Feel That Fire - by Ashetta - 01-16-2019, 10:33 PM
RE: Feel That Fire - by Frey - 01-09-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: Feel That Fire - by Kalt - 01-09-2019, 07:08 PM
RE: Feel That Fire - by Frey - 01-18-2019, 12:40 AM
RE: Feel That Fire - by Kalt - 01-18-2019, 04:50 PM