reprieve
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1425

Noah Olson

This winter kiss has left me poisoned
And I will never be the same again

When Noah visited a shrine before, he was cursed. He was left with only questions to ask. Delphine had helped him break that curse, somehow, and for that he was thankful. However, there was no hesitation to return to the shrines, despite the shortcomings of before. He was a stubborn man, that was true to the core of him, and he had decided that the gods needed to have a higher place in his life. The world was different now than it had been before. The outlanders were coming in waves, his friends were dying or emotionally imploding, and Noah needed to focus on serving, helping, protecting.

So he sought help.

Entering the Citadel had been easy. Upon the first light of Flowerbirth, the citizens of Halo flooded Snowcloak and left the Academy to be cleaned up later. Noah left them and headed for the shrine. He guessed most people would assume he was moving out for a hunt, with the way his quiver and bow were strapped to him. He let their assumptions be their assumptions. Once arrived, Noah knelt down before the shrine and reached in his pack for his offering. It was an amalgamation of different items -- bundled herbs for cleansing the air, a beautiful knife with an ornately carved ursur tusk handle, and resting beneath those two items a soft scarf made for him by one of the elderly women during Longnight. "Please, hear my prayer, I seek you to help me help the people."

Noah is coming to ask about a magically imbued bow and arrow.

Messages In This Thread
reprieve - by Noah - 07-01-2020, 12:47 PM
RE: reprieve - by Random Event - 07-03-2020, 08:34 PM
RE: reprieve - by Noah - 07-09-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: reprieve - by Random Event - 07-16-2020, 05:01 PM
RE: reprieve - by Noah - 07-17-2020, 03:03 PM