We Missed Redemption
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you don't know me, don't you think that i get lonely?
A humourless twist quirks Nate's lips as the voice, the Voice's voice, echoes around him, just as her light does. He tries to let his shoulders drop, tries to let it hold him like a warm blanket, but he can't quite fully sink into the comfort of it.

He can't quite meet her eyes either, when she appears, though he can feel the delight, the easy comfort Pemota takes in her appearance. The reassurance, at least, does it's job, Nate's eye slipping closed as he nods back at her, his chin dropping down against his chest. It's surprisingly cathartic, to have an answer, and he realizes suddenly why people become so devout, when they feel like their questions are being answered. He could get used to it too.

There's another joyless laugh, though this one quirks his lips, has him leaning back to look at her, the perfect picture of hollow mirth. "Is it that obvious?" Of course it was. Of course it was. Just look at him. But even here, he's hesitant, wary still. "I don't... expect your help with all of it. But... I'd like to be able to see properly." Everything else, the scarring, the mental duress without rest or relief, he could work through himself, could grow to accept or learn to help it. And he doesn't want to be greedy, doesn't want to ingratiate himself too much.
it gets dark inside my head
check my pulse and if i'm dead, you owe me
NATE

Messages In This Thread
We Missed Redemption - by Nate - 07-03-2020, 07:34 PM
RE: We Missed Redemption - by the VOICE - 07-05-2020, 08:15 PM
RE: We Missed Redemption - by Nate - 07-05-2020, 09:03 PM
RE: We Missed Redemption - by the VOICE - 07-15-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: We Missed Redemption - by Nate - 07-15-2020, 09:28 PM
RE: We Missed Redemption - by the VOICE - 07-16-2020, 12:40 PM
RE: We Missed Redemption - by Nate - 07-17-2020, 08:27 AM
RE: We Missed Redemption - by the VOICE - 07-18-2020, 05:13 PM