Things we lost in the fire
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
it's 2am and i took 17 shots of vodka trying to forget your name
but the only name i forgot was mine. and sober —
There were a great many feelings that rebounded within the Harpy. Most notably, at the moment, anger and frustration. She recalls the way she’d reacted to hearing that her mother was to have another child – another one with Bastien, one that she hadn’t been around to meet when they were born. One that she had resented for the sheer fact that her mother hadn’t even tried after she’d fallen here – only promises of things being different than they had been in Helovia, in the Rift even.

She’d be correct. Things were different.

Never once did Kiada imagine that she’d be there to see her mother’s downfall – nor did she ever imagine she’d be killed over LongNight when she was the Queen. And part of her is furious at that too, the fact that her mother had fallen into old habits of carelessness, of diving right into the danger without thinking of whomever else it’d affect.

So she follows along, at Deimos’ heels, iceberg gaze simmering with unshed tears, wanting nothing more than to rage and rage against being here. But she doesn’t. Because Deimos is here, Hotaru is here, her family, and including Bastien as well. How could she not involve him, seeing his upset at Rexanna’s death. She often wonders if her father would have even reacted the same way too.

So she sighs, trudging after and standing with nothing in her hands other than a small piece of Halyven she’d stolen from the Rift that had carried through with her, a piece of her mother even if this version was wrong. Something else to light aflame for the memory that was the Penumbra, the one that’d given her life.
— or drunk, you're the only thing on my mind
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
Things we lost in the fire - by Bastien - 07-01-2020, 10:51 AM
RE: Things we lost in the fire - by Deimos - 07-01-2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Things we lost in the fire - by Kiada - 07-02-2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Things we lost in the fire - by Hotaru - 07-02-2020, 07:05 PM
RE: Things we lost in the fire - by Bastien - 07-02-2020, 07:36 PM
RE: Things we lost in the fire - by Deimos - 07-02-2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Things we lost in the fire - by Kiada - 07-03-2020, 02:29 AM
RE: Things we lost in the fire - by Hotaru - 07-05-2020, 12:11 AM
RE: Things we lost in the fire - by Bastien - 07-05-2020, 04:39 PM