[OPEN] it's always me i fight {Seasonal Event!}
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
   Ashe took her lip in her teeth to bite back her laughter at Ronin as he shook the snow from his shirt, eyes glimmering. "A damn good witch," she shot back, allowing a spark of blue across her shoulder in emphasis. She took a moment to brush the snow he'd thrown at her from her shoulder and adjusted her hood over the tipsy spider beneath it, and there was the sound of a small and muffled hiccup. She smiled gently before returning her attention to Ronin.

"You've seen the luxere?" Ashe asked, her eyes brightening as she stepped around the tree and back towards the trail she had been following. It was easy to find the large, cloven hoofprints, the broken branches left by their antlers and legs. Her eyes flickered over the trail and then back up to Ronin. "I read about them on that bulliten, but I haven't seen one yet."

She began following the trail once more, assuming Ronin followed after her. Boots crunched softly in the snow as she moved nimbly and resumed her usual steps of avoiding the wet ground itself. She hopped from a large root and up to an exposed rock. She glanced over at the bounty hunter, likely now just barely eye-level with him. "Their antlers actually glow then? They're not just... really fucking white?"

ashe
Opened up, torn apart
There’s nothing more beautiful than your heart.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OPEN] it's always me i fight {Seasonal Event!} - by Ashetta - 01-20-2019, 04:08 PM