[OPEN] it's always me i fight {Seasonal Event!}
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
R O N I N

Ronin hoped she meant good as in 'talented' rather than 'morally pure', because he knew Ashetta and her crooked ways and he wasn't afraid to call her up on that. His eyes lit up as conversation turned to the deer with the glowing antlers, Ronin nodding and trekking around the tree with her so they could find the trail again. They came upon the tracks once more easy enough, and they still looked fresh. Not that he was much of a hunter, but not-snowed-over meant fresh right?

Whilst Ashe hopped and dashed from root to rock and whatever else she could find to avoid the snow, Ronin's boots took him right through it with ease. He grinned to her as he found her at his eye level, resisting the urge - barely - to knock her from the root. "Yes, I saw them in the Glade," he said. "Twice, now. They're very social creatures, and their antlers really do glow. They look as though they're made of the same stuff as the glowstones, if you've seen them. Hopefully these tracks will show you what you've been missing."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OPEN] it's always me i fight {Seasonal Event!} - by Ronin - 01-22-2019, 06:02 PM