what once was lost, shall again be mine?
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
DELPHINE
Sure, the last time Delphine had visited a shrine, things had gone horribly wrong… or right, depending on your mindset. She had brought nothing to use as an offering, and her children had been the payment, her memory the curse. Today, she had gathered toys; things she couldn’t let go after her children were gone, to bring as part of an offering.

Entering the shrine, she exhaled softly and sat out the toys and the painting of Acantha, Bryony, Noah, and herself. It had been the last time the girls were seen alive, really. Well aware of how badly it could go, but willing to accept the consequences of her actions—there was nobody with her to be affected directly by her actions this time. “Ludo? I was… wondering if it’s possible to see them again, is there a way, other than my memories? This world has magic, and... I was hoping...”

Delphine has asked Ludo if she can see her children, for a way other than her memories.
What's that thing they say about a rose by any other name?
Dandelion, dandelion.

Messages In This Thread
what once was lost, shall again be mine? - by Delphine - 07-01-2020, 03:04 PM