i was just a kid (o)
Keyes Sen
Thief

Age: 56 | Height: 5' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 0 - Strg: 4 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 11 - Int:
HYPERION - Regular - Mongoose
Played by: y Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i want your money not your life
The world had never felt so open and exciting. Sure everyone was recovering from Longnight and going back to where they came from or whatever, but Keyes was here to explore and see it all. He'd left as soon as Longnight was officially over, taking nothing but the clothes on his back and the mouse that practically was a part of him. Rio perched on his shoulder now, a fae boy and his mongoose in a big human city.

And he loved it! Never enough to pack up and leave his home in the Greatwood, the one thing that had been assured, stable, there his whole life. But it was nearly as colorful, and so new. The ocean breeze was refreshing, the height of the people was only a little daunting and disheartening (making him feel more like the child he basically still was), and the shiny things were oh so shiny.

A vendor sold the most beautiful shells, shimmering in the warm sunlight. His swindler's eye couldn't help but be drawn to them, and to the weak protections the vendor had created as a buffer from petty thieves like himself. It took only a sleight of hand, no charm or innocent facade to distract, just his agility. In walking swiftly by the stand he'd snagged one of the shells, a pearly conch, then disappeared into the crowd.

How easy, if everyone here was as foolish as that man back there, his pocket's would be spilling with the fruit of his ventures.
KEYES

Messages In This Thread
i was just a kid (o) - by Keyes - 07-01-2020, 08:39 PM
RE: i was just a kid (o) - by Elias - 07-06-2020, 02:15 PM
RE: i was just a kid (o) - by Keyes - 07-07-2020, 06:38 PM
RE: i was just a kid (o) - by Elias - 07-14-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: i was just a kid (o) - by Keyes - 07-15-2020, 06:52 PM
RE: i was just a kid (o) - by Elias - 07-16-2020, 04:07 PM