An Anonymous Package
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
“Oi! Move!” I say, throwing elbows left and right in order to see what’s goin’ on at the center of this group. It ain’t fightin’, that’s for sure, so I’m actually interested. Gods, Torchers can be rude fuckers, so I pull a regular from one side and promise ‘im free drinks for a night if he bulldozes ‘is way through for me.

It works - and I make a note to use that tactic more often.

And while I’m in the middle of the mess, I’m listenin’ to the people as try to guess who dropped the box, who managed to catch and Ascended, who could speak like that. It’s a good disguise, that’s for sure. And though I ain’t surprised by the feet (like bodies don’t wash up on the beach often), or even really shocked, it’s somethin’ I clearly need to stick around for. So after seein’ the spectacle, I melt back into the group, listenin’ and tryin’ to take mental notes for later.

I guess this is liaisoning, ain’t it? I bet it’ll be all over Haulani in a bit, all the talk in the bars. I stick around until it doesn’t seem productive anymore, then head back to listen to the drunk conjecture at the Hanged Man. Sometimes it’s wild and amusin’ and sometimes they unknowingly hit on somethin’ plausible.
quid pro quo
ain't nothin in this life for free
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
An Anonymous Package - by NPC - 07-01-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: An Anonymous Package - by Wessex - 07-02-2020, 03:13 PM
RE: An Anonymous Package - by Raza - 07-02-2020, 03:25 PM