raindrops keep falling on my head
for Nerissa
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Delta
The only emotion Delta felt anymore was pain.

LongNight always was a miserable time- a cold dark week where she would normally just shelter. For many, it was a time to rest, but to her it felt like a prison. She couldn't explore or stargaze or look at the clouds or literally anything. There was nothing to do and at first, she thought that was the worst it could ever get.

But those words absolutely bit her hard in the mermaid ass.

The voice never left. The only escape was the glowing creatures that rested on the surface and the bonfires that the mouthbreathers held. Otherwise, there wasn't a single light to bring her a relief. The only thing that made it livable was constantly staying at the surface and one would think that Delta would be sick of it at this point, but that wasn't the case.

With LongNight gone, Delta had chosen to swim a bit farther out- heading towards the Rainbow Road. The voice was pleased with staying towards the surface and this gave her an escape. A small little flame inside her hoped that this would be a cure- that it could make her feel happy again, but deep down she knew that this wasn't the case, not at all.

It's why she remained at the surface. Her body was flipped over so that her face was turned towards the sky. With her eyes staring upwards, she took in deep breaths, trying to calm herself down and completely ignoring the rain that pounded against her.

Nerissa

Messages In This Thread
raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-02-2020, 12:29 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-03-2020, 05:24 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-06-2020, 01:05 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-10-2020, 11:46 PM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-17-2020, 12:41 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 08-10-2020, 02:00 AM