raindrops keep falling on my head
for Nerissa
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Age: 39 | Height: 155cm | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 12 - Int:
SCYLLA - Regular - Chain Catshark
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Nerissa
once upon a time my world was big
and full of monsters
Almost immediately, it becomes clear that this is not a typical belly up, not a true dead body. And while that should put caution into her actions, in reality, all it does is make Nerissa grow more curious, her safety assured by her own power, even without Olavi at her side. She could handle a single would be cadaver.

But oh, on closer inspection this is not just any, would be cadaver. This is the princess. Nerissa feels her lips curl, her nose wrinkle, before she schools the expression into one of quiet disappointment, a long sigh leaving her. Scylla swims around her body, into her arms, just in time to be stroked. "What a shame." She sighs, speaking loudly, but to her companion.

"The poor princess. I suppose... I will have to inform her father of her passing. Console him, as he grieves." While she speaks, Nerissa moves around the still body of Delta, stealing glances where she can, wondering when this game will end. "And then there will be the funeral. Oh, what a shame, a young life lost."
but now the world is small,
and I am the monster

Messages In This Thread
raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-02-2020, 12:29 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-03-2020, 05:24 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Nerissa - 07-05-2020, 08:04 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-06-2020, 01:05 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-10-2020, 11:46 PM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-17-2020, 12:41 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 08-10-2020, 02:00 AM