raindrops keep falling on my head
for Nerissa
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Delta
It wasn't that Delta was trying to ignore the mermaid at first, hell, she didn't even really notice that the girl was there. At this point, she felt like she was in a state of shock, thinking about really nothing and just trying to avoid having the voice return. At first, Delta doesn't really understand what the girl is talking about. She's... not dead.

And then it hits her. Her eyes widen and she immediately tries to roll over and figure out where the girl is. She flails around a small bit before finally seeing her. It's the first time she's expressed such emotions in a while. "I'm fine!" She calls out, sounding a bit more panicky than anything else.

Eventually, her eyes do land on the mermaid and she takes a few deep breaths. "I'm fine- I'm okay." Well, she wasn't dead, but she absolutely wasn't fine or okay. "Why- why did you think I was dead?" Delta really needed to learn to think for a moment. Her brain was in a fog and it really was showing.

Messages In This Thread
raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-02-2020, 12:29 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-03-2020, 05:24 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-06-2020, 01:05 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-10-2020, 11:46 PM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-17-2020, 12:41 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 08-10-2020, 02:00 AM