raindrops keep falling on my head
for Nerissa
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Age: 39 | Height: 155cm | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 12 - Int:
SCYLLA - Regular - Chain Catshark
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Nerissa
once upon a time my world was big
and full of monsters
The call comes while her back is turned, and all at once, Nerissa drops the act and twirls, looking over the younger mer with a sharp eye. Scylla leaves her arms to swim in tight circles around Delta, seemingly looking her over, the small shark somehow more menacing than it has any right to be.

A lazy hand lift's to Nerissa's cheek, sharp nails resting delicately on her face while she answered. "What else was I supposed to think, princess?" A tentacle tip glows briefly, and Scylla swims away from Delta again, to rest along the smugglers shoulders, half hidden in the long curtain of hair. "A body, belly up, and when I scooped you up with my wave, you didn't move. Don't you know there's dangerous things in these waters, willing to make a meal of you?"

There is something off about the child, though perhaps that's simply her, her lack of experience with the youth. Or perhaps it was the disparity of their lives, an out of touch royal child. Perhaps again there really is some issue troubling the princess.
but now the world is small,
and I am the monster

Messages In This Thread
raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-02-2020, 12:29 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-03-2020, 05:24 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-06-2020, 01:05 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Nerissa - 07-06-2020, 05:15 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-10-2020, 11:46 PM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-17-2020, 12:41 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 08-10-2020, 02:00 AM