raindrops keep falling on my head
for Nerissa
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Delta
Gnawing on her lip, Delta cant even try to look the mermaid in the eyes anymore, clearly growing very embarrassed. "Well- yes, I know that." Delta looked back at the girl and let out a soft sigh. This was... going to be hard to explain. Already, Delta could tell that she was going to get a few questions and that this woman was the opposite of understanding. Already it was exhausting enough living this life, but to also deal with this? Damn.

She tried to look less scared, but mostly she just looked like she accidentally cut herself while cooking. "I'm just really tired and really out of it.... it's really hard for me to focus anymore. And trust me, I'd be securely at home if I could... but this kinda place is where I feel the most comfortable." She hadn't forcefully shifted yet so no reason to divulge deeply into the curse. "Something happened and, well, I just have to deal with it." She really wasn't speaking well anymore and had already shown that she was a pitiful excuse for a princess, but she couldn't bring herself to try any harder.

"I am sorry that you had to deal with it... I can assure you, I'm not dead and I'm... okay."

Delta rolled a 6! So she remains in this form.

Messages In This Thread
raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-02-2020, 12:29 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-03-2020, 05:24 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-06-2020, 01:05 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-10-2020, 11:46 PM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-17-2020, 12:41 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 08-10-2020, 02:00 AM