raindrops keep falling on my head
for Nerissa
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Delta
The words at first were wise and ones she took to heart. It would hopefully be helpful and maybe if she ever prayed again, it would be helpful... but then she had more to say. A frown formed on her face and she let out a sigh. "Honestly? Nothing. Literally. The first time I was cursed I showed up and without saying a word I was attacked." Why did everyone make assumptions?

The assumptions continued and steadily, Delta's stomach started to ache. Her head hurt and ears jabbed with pain. It was impossible to ignore what the mermaid had to say to her. It was then time to speak and... she didn't know what to say. "I will... do my best to think about my words more." Her voice was soft and almost fearful, clearly both overwhelmed and ashamed. "I know.... I know I have a lot to learn and I haven't been the best I should be so far." All Delta wanted to do now was go home. She got the picture: Nerissa disliked her and everything she had done.

Delta rolled a 10 so she's still in this form.

Messages In This Thread
raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-02-2020, 12:29 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-03-2020, 05:24 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-06-2020, 01:05 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-10-2020, 11:46 PM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 07-17-2020, 12:41 AM
RE: raindrops keep falling on my head - by Delta - 08-10-2020, 02:00 AM