nine thousand bottles of beer on the wall
for Kobin
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
I truly loved you
The normal sense of curiosity in Oliver was dwindling, leading to him absolutely not noticing that Korbin had even arrived. It was only when the man was just approaching that Oliver finally noticed him. Eyes flickered upward and Oliver looked at the unfamiliar man with a raised eyebrow.

Obviously, he could easily say no, but damn would that be rude. Oliver considered it for a second before finally speaking. ”Yeah, it’s free. Go ahead.” Hopefully Oliver had heard the question correctly because that would be too embarrassing of a first impression.

Right right. First impression. Now that the man had fully approached him, Oliver was able to get a good look at him and- yep. Oliver didn’t know this man at all. ”Are you new around here? I don’t recognize you. I’m Oliver.” The words slipped out. They were far from smooth or elegant but whatever. The point was made and that’s all that mattered.
but now im walking away
OLIVER
base by skylark

Messages In This Thread
RE: nine thousand bottles of beer on the wall - by Oliver - 07-04-2020, 06:39 PM