butterknife what a life anyway (o)
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
war is raging in my head
Golden yes, but she was no bird. A bat was far more her speed, a bat with molten fur and sharp teeth. She had found her wings in a creature of the night, she was more than a beam of sun. More than joy.

Once she'd finished Korbin set off into his own tale, sharing a memory as well. It was much more than she'd expected of him, perhaps even more personal than her own anecdote, but she listened attentively and with her heart. To be like them, a sentiment they'd both shared as children, though his ran deeper. She realized halfway through his story that this was the tale of how he'd become attuned, and by the end she'd painted herself a picture of his memory, of a raven in a bed, and it brought a light to her eyes.

The last thing he said, it changed things again, no longer reminiscent, but regretful. Sadness oozed from him, in the way he stared ahead and sunk into himself. He'd lost someone, she could tell that much. Her lip quivered, a flush of frustration towards who knows what. Fate maybe, whatever had brought him to such sadness, had brought her to such guilt.

"Will you fly with me?" she said, looking up and seeking his arctic blue eyes. Share the sky, what we have that is still good.

fin tacked on there :)
don't know which side wants me dead

Messages In This Thread
butterknife what a life anyway (o) - by Aisha - 07-02-2020, 03:15 AM
RE: butterknife what a life anyway (o) - by Aisha - 07-02-2020, 03:44 AM
RE: butterknife what a life anyway (o) - by Aisha - 07-02-2020, 04:11 AM
RE: butterknife what a life anyway (o) - by Aisha - 07-02-2020, 04:31 AM
RE: butterknife what a life anyway (o) - by Aisha - 07-02-2020, 04:55 AM
RE: butterknife what a life anyway (o) - by Aisha - 07-02-2020, 01:18 PM
RE: butterknife what a life anyway (o) - by Aisha - 07-02-2020, 08:15 PM