older and wiser, or so they say
for Korbin
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
Through the grapevine, the Wraith hears that the Sparkbird came again, that no one else died, that Amalia and Ronin ended up okay after whatever exploded in the basement of the fake spire. She’d needed to convalesce, to repair her foot and the the spear-hole and the whatever the orb had taken from her. After drinking from her Lady, all was much better, but it still took a few days before she looked normal enough to not freak anyone out - not everyone walks around with holes in them like it’s no big deal.

It’s a dark, chilly, early spring evening. She still has the cloak, which hides everything except the faint tinkling of windchimes as it falls into the foggy abyss, that minute act of rebellion far too small in comparison to what she wished she’d been able to do.

Even the door is gone and she’d have burned it down. Oh well. The dull ache of loss flares up, and she hangs her head, feeling a bit lost and defeated. There are things to be done, people to see, and paths to forge, but the deaths lay heavy on her heart and the appearance of Robin’s body parts lay even heavier on her mind.

Pulling the hood up, Wessex is more or less invisible until either the street lights or someone’s torch prompt her to shove the cloak off, lest her secret be discovered.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
older and wiser, or so they say - by Wessex - 07-02-2020, 02:13 PM
RE: older and wiser, or so they say - by Korbin - 07-02-2020, 02:29 PM
RE: older and wiser, or so they say - by Wessex - 07-06-2020, 07:22 PM