like the dawn breaks through the night
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
the alchemist
Walk me home in the dead of night,
'Cause I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
Much was Remi wanted to comment on all of it, the stiffness, the unfamiliar way Ronin moved through their home, the lack of familiarity, he refrained. It wasn't about him, and confused as he was about all of this (not precisely knowing what Ronin had experienced during LongNight, nor how Remi's appearance had made it worse), he busied himself exclusively with catering to whatever whims of Ronin's he could detect.

"I tried to stay. To be here like we agreed, but..." Cupping Ronin's cheek, regardless of whether or not the Star would meet his eyes, he simply shook his head. "It was stupid and reckless but I couldn't go a second longer without seeing you." He admitted in a shaky and boyish voice. "So yeah, I had to."

Slipping out of his own shirt, Remi turned to start the water that the heat might begin to fill the room. Reaching for Ronin's pants, though making no attempts to turn it into any other than a simple removal of clothing, he glanced up. "Not a dream, no. You did it, Ronin. Whatever...happened out there, you did it. For Vanya. She'll be with Aoife, now."
So say you'll stay with me tonight.
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 07:14 PM