like the dawn breaks through the night
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
Walk me home in the dead of night,
'Cause I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
"I've been closer to death than that." The Alchemist said with a shrug. "Losing a few feathers was worth seeing you." He added, letting his hands slip away and move to full undress the Star. Tugging himself out of his own clothes as well, Remi joined his husband in the water, adjusting the temperature slightly and moving so that the bulk of the spray fell upon Ronin.

"No of course she isn't." He agreed softly. "I take it that means you saw her then?" Remi hadn't quite made out Aoife's voice even when he had been with Ronin. He'd been in too much pain, and then there had been the trudge back to the Temple.

Putting some soap into his fingers, Remi turned Ronin away from him that he might start with his back. Something about it felt...less aggressive perhaps, than immediately addressing all the wounds peppering the Star's stomach. With hands both warm and rough, Remi ran his fingers along Ronin's shoulder muscles, trying to rub away tension as much as blood and dirt, as he went.
So say you'll stay with me tonight.
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 07:40 PM