like the dawn breaks through the night
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
Walk me home in the dead of night,
'Cause I can't be alone with all that's on my mind
'A cold fuck, then.' Remi interrupted with a smile, his fingers tracing out constellations against Ronin's skin as he continued to stare up at the ceiling. "Mmm, the slow rock of the ocean, sea breezes to keep us cool..." Nowhere in this fantasy was their room for reality or, Seren for that matter. In Remi's mind, it was just the two of them with endless water stretched out around them, and the moon above.

'Sweet as that is to say, I think we both know it isn't true." Remi chuckled back. Just as he was about to sit up he felt...something. In the pit of his stomach where all imaginary things seem to take place, the Alchemist felt a strange sort of sensation. A deepening perhaps.

"I..." Laying back down, Remi held out his hand and stared at it expectantly. For a moment nothing at all happened and then...a perfectly cooked and cured piece of jerky appeared. Blinking at it, he brought it to his nose and sniffed it, before grinning and handing it over to Ronin. "Seems I'm back up to my old alchemy tricks. I wonder if that means my 'cleansing' is now complete, if I have some of my old abilities back." Or, maybe it was just Caido and things happened when they wanted to.
So say you'll stay with me tonight.
'Cause there is so much wrong going on outside
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-02-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: like the dawn breaks through the night - by Remi - 07-10-2020, 07:23 PM