check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
the flood
you killed a man there, and i cried
but the rain masked the hurt behind your face
Adrenaline does a lot of things. It makes it so the Attuned isn’t too much of a burden to get home, to suffer through the long hours of Nate fixing the burns, of peeling and cutting off the clothes that seem almost as if they’ve become a permanent part of him. And of course, in his attempts to shield some of the burns from getting worse, he’d partially shifted his skin to the scales of his cobra shift – which resulted in not only skin burned and charred thoroughly, but also pieces of scales flecking off with any sort of movement.

Not like Sunjata had attempted to move much since everything happened. No, he’d gotten his wish for the last few days of LongNight – stuck at home, inside, while darkness raged ahead. Only this time he wasn’t in his prime, wasn’t ready to fight any sort of evils that might have come their way. He trusted Nate to be able to, but it wasn’t the same. Deep down it was a control issue of not being able to take the brunt, to take the hits so nobody else gets hurt. At the very least Nate got to see Sunjata be the shield he’d always tried to be.

Doesn’t think it helps, however, not with the news that Nate had received once leaving the tunnel. Any headway with emotions lost again, felt like both of them were running on autopilot. And gods was it tough. His heart hurts, his mind hurts, his body tight and painful, unable to do hardly anything. It drags and drains, trying to spend most of the time sleeping to heal and to try and not feel.

But he rolls over this morning, sharp hisses leaving him as his shoulder hits the bed and a quiet growl slips from his throat as soon as the blanket brushes against the bandage. His eyes open, only to find sunlight filtering through closed drapes. That, at least bides some relief, if nothing else does.
by the way, dear, we're alive
and it hurts 'cause we survived it
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Sunjata - 07-03-2020, 06:13 PM