check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
you killed a man there, and i cried
but the rain masked the hurt behind your face
Oh, but he wants to sound surprised, to relish in the one good thing he’d done throughout it all – even if he had to pay for it because of the pain that it caused. Feathers flex with the feeling of Nate’s fingers, ghostlike in their approach along his shoulder, surrounding his burn, some of the navy blue feathers singed the closer they get to the burns.

He tilts his head a small amount as those fingers trace along his jaw – a breath of a touch if anything. And with the realization of what he’d done, how ridiculous it sounds, he can’t help but to snort lightly – trying not to cause more pain along his shoulder and side. “I didn’t actually punch it…” He protests weakly, eyes shutting tight at the kiss pressed to his forehead. “I’m glad its over at least.” Comes the quiet answer before he’s shifting a bit, focusing with all of his confusion over what Nate’s done that had made it harder for them to get out.

And there’s… A lot to unpack. A sharp inhale as he shifts and the burn is expanded in a painful way, steel meeting the electric blue. And… Well, he can’t quite wrap his mind around it – Nate’s action reminding him so similarly of Lusea and her own little acts of defiance, that as Nate presses his forehead against the attuned, a small hiccup of a laugh leaves him despite the pain it causes. Should he be mad? Should he be upset that Nate’s first adventure out had been to enact revenge on the man that’d made their LongNight hell because of actions Sunjata and Zeph had done to one another? He doesn’t know, because there’s amusement that gleams in his eyes, a sharpened gleam of love slipping through.

Nate might be still as he physically can be, but that doesn’t stop Sunjata from reaching up with his good arm, flexing his fingers through long dark hair, ensuring Nate’s head doesn’t leave his own, a pained smile crossing his face. “You fucking didn’t.” He rumbles, accent a bit thicker here, but there’s an edge of a grin on his face throughout the pain and nausea, finding it actually incredibly hilarious in comparison to what could have happened. He shifts his head a small amount, aiming to catch the Ascended's cheek in a soft kiss. “So what did you do to Jack that made them so shitty?
by the way, dear, we're alive
and it hurts 'cause we survived it
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Sunjata - 07-07-2020, 07:56 AM