check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
The universe is expanding
But I don't feel a damn thing
If there's one thing Nate's learned in his life, it's never give away too much. And that's a practice that extends to storytelling, a knowing little smirk crossing his face, an amused sound, but no more description coming for what he'd done to Jack. Instead, Nate leans in closer to the other man, tilting his head a little awkwardly to press his lips against the top of Sunjata's head.

A quiet hum leaves Nate as he thinks about the words, thinks about Jack, about the rest of the crew, Melita notwithstanding. His hand rises to cradle the back of Sunjata's head, trace faint patterns into his scalp, until Nate shook his head gently, heaved a sigh through his nose. "Well, either he'll learn he's fucking with the wrong people, or we will." And honestly, even with the state they're in currently, mental duress and injuries both, Nate's got faith in them. Still, it's not the most welcome realization to be having, the first day of Flowerbirth.

"At least with him gone, we can get a nice honeymoon." The words leave Nate almost too casually to really be casual, though the subject change still manages to not seem too forced, with the way they're wrapped together, the gentle touches traded between them. It's a far nicer subject to be focused on anyway, better to think about for the recently injured.
Love and understanding
Were simply too demanding

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Nate - 07-09-2020, 02:51 AM