check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
you killed a man there, and i cried
but the rain masked the hurt behind your face
The thanks is easily brushed off, the of course ringing through his mind – as if it’s not a problem, not a burden, and it’s a nice thought even though Sunjata feels as though he’s made off worse than Nate had with the attack. The roles were similar, and yet… And yet. Here Sunjata sits, unable to properly eat without trembling from pain, without the burns pulling and pulsing, pushing and glimmering with sharp throbs of pain.

It’s a relief when the mug is lifted and Sunjata takes a deeper drink from it this time, knowing now that he can keep it down now, so he indulges in it even more – letting the warmth of it spread through him like a welcome fire once again. And when Nate speaks, his steel gaze slips to meet Nate’s blue eye, the attempt to talk like everything is fine is incredibly helpful, and as he swallows down, sits back up a bit more fully, he focuses on Nate a bit more.

Monsoon season, so I’ve heard.” He rumbles, as if they’re avoiding the elephant in the room. But he returns to his bowl, doing his best to swallow down a few more bites with Nate’s help hopefully. “I’d like that.” He says quietly, wanting nothing more than to curl up with his lover, kept still as he can, buried within the comfort of the Ascended’s arms. He still goes slow as he eats, trying not to overload his stomach, but managing to make a dent into the bowl before his body starts to really protest its discomfort.
by the way, dear, we're alive
and it hurts 'cause we survived it
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: check my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me - by Sunjata - 07-16-2020, 08:03 AM