i know its rough, when you go it alone
For Kiada
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
She considers his question, trying to see what parts of her might edge more toward crafting and creating rather than destruction. And she does also consider the fact that it can be therapeutic, something they likely needed more and more every season. So she takes a deep breath, tilting her head from side to side. “I’m not a good artist.. But maybe I could try. Even if it doesn’t turn out well it might help.” Her eyes flicker up toward Bastien as she peruses the paintings, quietly considering if he’d be her teacher, if they wanted to have a relationship because of Rexanna.

But she decides on one, pointing toward it, and as he nods she plucks it from its place, fingers trailing along the edge of the painting as she hears his explanation of when it was created. “She does.” A quiet agreement, a quiet thank you hidden within the words without being aired. But her question of what would happen to the rest of them hangs in the space between them, and she clutches the painting close to her, turning to focus on him as he asks her what he should do with them.

Anything but burn them, she wants to say, but that does nothing. A sharp inhale of breath is taken, and she turns to approach him as he looks out over more of the canvases. “What if you made a memorial? Something we could visit when we miss her.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know its rough, when you go it alone - by Kiada - 07-08-2020, 08:13 PM