i know its rough, when you go it alone
For Kiada
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
Yeah I think so.” She says softly, managing to find a small smile spark on her face. “He likes art. He also likes any little mementos he can have of his friends and family, he’s just quiet about it.” She says softly, recalling how Deimos hadn’t exactly known how to take gifts. And perhaps it’s not her place to say it, but she turns toward Bastien a bit with a small shrug of her shoulders. “He never really had friends before here, ones that went all out like my mother and Hotaru did. I think he doesn’t think he deserves it, so he can be… Weird about it.” She offers, letting her gaze flicker along a few paintings before they land on Bastien again and his question is aired.

She gives him a small nod. “Yeah, she was born in Helovia like I was.” An easy explanation. “She was like a second mother to me. She had twins about the same time mom had Kianzo and I. We all sort of grew up together.” And lived and died together. But she passes that thought over for pausing, a flash of surprise crossing her face before she’s tucking dark hair behind her ear, almost bashful in a sense. “Thanks.” Somewhere deep within herself, it soothes her heart to hear it.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: i know its rough, when you go it alone - by Kiada - 07-13-2020, 04:53 AM