What do you do when you're falling through
for Nate
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
do you feel at home? your flames are burning higher
your circumstance is dire, don't panic. you're frantic
Some small, hopeful part of him had hoped that for once in his life, Sam might be concise. Might get to the point, instead of repeating himself, instead of stating the obvious. Perhaps the silent comparison to a crackling fire wasn't quite right. It was more apt to describe him as a boiling pot, there was a time limit, and all Sam was doing was turning up the heat.

"I feel trapped by a lot of things Samuel." This conversation, for one, though he had just enough of a hold on his tongue to not say it. Haai comes up beside him, a boon for Sam, Nate's temper cooling just a touch with her closeness, his hand dropping to run through her fur. He licks his lips, and tries to think about what he wants to say first, about how to respond, but what eventually falls from his lips is spur of the moment, off the cuff.

First: "So you went back to her then?" There's surprisingly little judgment in Nate's voice, in his face as he says this. "Then you should know, better than anyone, that unless we have a perfect argument, nothing is changing. Regardless of how I, or you, or any of us feels about it, she thinks we're perfect." They were far from, as far as he was concerned, as far as he'd been dealing with, but that wasn't the issue. The issue was proving it.
this is your hell, dancing for something that was
true to you, how do you do? say it's me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you do when you're falling through - by Nate - 07-06-2020, 07:57 AM