What do you do when you're falling through
for Nate
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want roses set on fire
And I, well I want what’s best for me
Sam raised his eyebrows at Nate's remark, unsure what it referred to: his Ascension, his home in Torchline...his relationship with Sunjata? Perhaps he was just incredibly unawares, but Sam really was not sure what Nate was referring to; still, he didn't ask any more, knowing it would probably just provoke him further.

He looked down to see Haai appear in the door; thankfully her presence seemed to calm Nate a bit, though Sam hoped that it didn't mean Sunjata would be there too. He couldn't handle two people at once arguing with him at the moment and it had to be expected that Sunjata would take Nate's side. At least it seemed like Nate listened to him, though his response wasn't great: Sam sighed and looked down at the ground, where scuff marks in the dusty street still showed where Nate had knocked him to the floor.

"..I did. It was that or die, and after what happened, I..." He trailed off, not really wanting to justify his decisions to Nate: what he could argue was their chances with the Voice. "I feel like if more than one of us goes at once, maybe with an organised list...more than just one of us asking at the shrine in the moment...don't you think it's worth it to try? Just to improve our lives? I know you must be sad you can't enjoy your life with Sunjata fully."
And I, I think I know just what that means
Just what that means
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you do when you're falling through - by Samuel - 07-06-2020, 04:51 PM