What do you do when you're falling through
for Nate
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want roses set on fire
And I, well I want what’s best for me
Sam struggled not to roll his eyes at Nate's question, finding the other man's constant jibes and arguing exhausting; how had he ever been attracted to this angry idiot? He wondered how Sunjata had stayed this long, when the Arbiter seemed to at least possess an ounce of politeness and a brain. "Of course not. But are you willing to always settle for less?"

He supposed it was bold of him to intend to demand more from the Voice so soon after her restoring him to functionality, but Sam so desperately needed to change his Ascended life...it had occurred to him that he had never been in love with another Ascended and he would likely live much longer than any partners; suddenly he wondered if Nate had dealt with the same problem. "But you will lose something else. Eventually Sunjata is going to get old. Wouldn't you want to ask the Voice for a chance to do that with him? See if she'd let you?"
And I, I think I know just what that means
Just what that means
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you do when you're falling through - by Samuel - 07-08-2020, 10:40 PM