What do you do when you're falling through
for Nate
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
do you feel at home? your flames are burning higher
your circumstance is dire, don't panic. you're frantic
"There's a time, a place, and a person for making deals, and none of it is right. I'm smart enough to wait until there's an opportunity." The more he speaks, the more calm Nate's voice grows, the more his tightly clenched fists relax at his sides. He's not quite ready for a conversation, not right now, not with Sam, but he's open to an idea, if nothing else.

And that's maybe the greatest shame, out of all of this, is that Nate agrees with Sam. It not the time or the place to ask him, not by a long shot, but he agrees. Wants better, thinks that maybe if they did have a few good points, a somewhat united front, they could lever for change. Now, Nate doesn't want a thing to do with the other man.

"What the..." Nate can barely get the words out before his face is twisting, anger overtaking him once again. Honestly, why does he even bother trying to not get aggressive, when all anyone else ever seems to do is push him? "What the fuck is wrong with you? You fucking come out here, all high and mighty back in the flock again, your hands still fucking red with the blood of someone I love, and you have the fucking nerve to tell me about things I'm going to lose? You fucking," He takes a step forward, Haai stepping with him, cutting him off, "rat."
this is your hell, dancing for something that was
true to you, how do you do? say it's me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you do when you're falling through - by Nate - 07-09-2020, 03:49 AM