What do you do when you're falling through
for Nate
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want roses set on fire
And I, well I want what’s best for me
"There is never going to be a perfect time." Sam bit back, the frustration clear in his voice: he knew well from experience that waiting for the 'right time' to do most things was a fools game, chances and opportunities disappearing in the distance while caution held him back.

However, any chance he had of convincing Nate of that had clearly vanished the second he'd brought up Sunjata; Sam stepped back, immediately knowing he'd made a mistake. He seemed to have an ability to say the absolute worst thing in any situation and only realising once the words had already left. Had he had fight left in him he would have argued with the idea of his hands being red, would have told Nate to face facts...but all he felt was the sting of another failure and with it clear he was never going to prove himself here...

Sam held up his hands. "Alright. I'll go. If you reconsider, you can find me at Zeph's house." With that he would turn, ready to walk away if Nate didn't stop him.
And I, I think I know just what that means
Just what that means
SAMUEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you do when you're falling through - by Samuel - 07-09-2020, 08:52 PM