Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel
How can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
Sam knew he was being somewhat weird. After disappearing for longer than two nights he had suddenly reappeared in Zeph's home able to stand in the sunlight and speaking wholly again, asked for the man to help him move, assured him he could ask questions on the way. For the moment he just wanted to be moving, to make the journey to get his things, to solidify his fate in stone so he could move onto the next portion of his life.

He seemed to relax as they passed through the portal to the Hollowed Grounds, though it was in the back of his mind that there would be Ascended here potentially looking to put his head on a spike: that was why he'd set off in the late evening and by the time they were in the Grounds, the moon was in the sky. Unfortunate for Zeph, but...he hoped the other man would understand, when it came time to explain.

Which, as they walked down a quiet country road, he supposed it might be. "So...I am sure that you have questions." He began, looking over with his hands clasped before him.
The blind man sleeps in the doorway, his home
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy I could have won

Messages In This Thread
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom - by Samuel - 07-02-2020, 08:57 PM