Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
ZEPHYR
No promise sweeter than a blood pact
Nothing harder to go through with
than a vanishing act
Yeah, you're quiet as you walk along beside Samuel, but it's not entirely due to respect of his request that you wait. This is your first time outside Torchline, your first time going through a portal.

Turns out, you hate it.

The weird transition between worlds leaves your stomach rolling, and the weird smells and weird trees and overall weirdness of this bleak, grey, cold (you were not prepared for the cold) place keep you very much subdued. Even your work boots are not equipped to deal with the lingering snow, and you can feel the chill biting at your old bones.

If only you weren't so nauseous, you'd be all about your first time seeing snow.

You look up when Sam asks if you have questions, still a little green around the gills. Yeah, you fuckin' do, but talking seems somewhat risky as it involves opening your mouth. "Hm. Why don't'cha just tell me," you suggest grumpily, fairly certain he can deduce what your questions will be.

Chief among them: what the fuck is going on, my dude?
Though you repent and don sackcloth
and try to make nice
You can’t cross the same river twice

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom - by Zephyr - 07-03-2020, 04:48 PM