Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
ZEPHYR
No promise sweeter than a blood pact
Nothing harder to go through with
than a vanishing act
Do you have history with Nate? Not directly, but his crew has now gone up against yours and yeah, there's a proper turf war brewing that Sam doesn't have to hear about right now. He's got enough shit going on. "'nuff t'know he likes t'punch people in th'face, an'is probably due his own turn," you answer darkly, looking at a patch of snow as though it were the pale Ascended and you couldn't wait to smash it in.

Your eyes grow wide at the unexpected hug, body stiffening for a moment before you relax into his embrace, wrapping your own strong arms around the smaller man. "S'okay, Red. S'okay."

You let him stay as long as he needs tucked in your embrace, but your mind is somewhere else, already trying to put together pieces of the future. Only when he lets you go will you look down in concern, scarred brows furrowed in thoughtful concern. "Red- is it safe for ya t'be here?" The last thing you need is to be jumped in a foreign land, without any hope of backup and with someone to protect.
Though you repent and don sackcloth
and try to make nice
You can’t cross the same river twice

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom - by Zephyr - 07-06-2020, 01:31 PM