Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
ZEPHYR
No promise sweeter than a blood pact
Nothing harder to go through with
than a vanishing act
The explanation is... Sound, you suppose. Ki'd murder you for doing something similar, but cats are different you suppose. You don't know, you've never been a cat person. Though looking at the fluffy monstrosity in Sam's arms has you thinking maybe you could change.

You follow him through his house, examining, poking, nosy as ever. The portrait looks like as unhappy a family as you've ever seen- no surprise there. Flipping through some of the books, you turn back when Sam appears with a suitcase. "I can send someone t'get 'em," you say casually, as though it were the easiest thing in the world.

You help with packing as best you can, carrying a heavy bag. On the way back Sam shows you some of the more picturesque parts of the Ground, including a weird earthen hovel with a rug inside that you figure you might as well take home - could be worth something, if you're lucky. And a good accent piece if you're not.

{Fin}
Though you repent and don sackcloth
and try to make nice
You can’t cross the same river twice

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom - by Zephyr - 07-20-2020, 06:23 PM