emptiness in harmony
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
evie
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
Time seems vapid and slow, encasing her in apathy and drudgery as she awaits judgement from her sister's mouth. It is the hardest thing she has ever had to do, to stand there and force herself not to flee from the breaking of this bond. Except...it doesn't come. The touch is gentle, and Evie does not try and fight it. Letting her hands be withdrawn, to open her eyes so full of grief and pain to gaze upon Amalia's face. You're a murderer, she tells herself, and wonders how Amalia can place her hands upon those which hold the blood of innocents. Tears slip slowly from her eyes, silent and agonized.

Words don't even try and come until Amalia has embraced her, and only then does she shake with a single sob and cling to the smaller woman. Forgiveness feels like a scorching flame, hurting while it cleanses her away. This is the closest she'll ever get to salvation, already lost to the Gods as she is. "I should have tried!" she cries helplessly into the crook of Amalia's throat, her insistence wobbling and unsteady on broken tone. And yet even in the depths of her pain, Amalia's pleas call out to that big sister inside her, the one that gives and gives and gives even when there is nothing left. So Evie forces her shattered pieces together, forces herself to stop her infernal tears, and makes herself be that big sister again. To comfort. To assure. "I-I won't leave you Lia. I promise, I won't."

Messages In This Thread
emptiness in harmony - by Evie - 07-03-2020, 12:20 AM
RE: emptiness in harmony - by Amalia - 07-04-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: emptiness in harmony - by Evie - 07-11-2020, 04:23 AM
RE: emptiness in harmony - by Amalia - 07-13-2020, 01:05 PM
RE: emptiness in harmony - by Evie - 07-17-2020, 06:52 PM
RE: emptiness in harmony - by Amalia - 07-20-2020, 12:57 PM
RE: emptiness in harmony - by Evie - 07-23-2020, 04:58 AM
RE: emptiness in harmony - by Amalia - 07-27-2020, 05:58 PM
RE: emptiness in harmony - by Evie - 08-11-2020, 08:56 PM
RE: emptiness in harmony - by Amalia - 08-17-2020, 05:56 PM